August 11th, 2014|
You’ve been sitting in a line of cars for what seems like an eternity. Just when you think the line is beginning to move, a wave of red brake lights rolls down the line of cars in front of you and you’re halted once again.
This frustrating situation can be all too familiar if you’ve ever sat in traffic before, especially at construction sites. That’s why the injury lawyers at Berg Injury Lawyers would like to tell you about a few areas undergoing construction that you might want to avoid so you don’t get caught in traffic.
- Central Avenue, from Grand Street to Sherman Street
- Weber Street, from Central Avenue South
- Third Street, from Central Avenue South
- Robert Davey Jr. Drive, from Packet Landing Road to Oyster Pond Road
- Otis Drive, from Willis Street East to Willow Street West
- Waterton Street, from Mound Street to Court Street
- Mound Street, from Waterton Street to Otis Drive
- Court Street, from Otis Drive to Bayview Drive
An article in the Alameda Sun states the work at these locations will be underway from 8 A.M. to 5 P.M. every day from August to September.
Berg Injury Lawyers would also like to take this opportunity to remind motorists that the likelihood of having a car accident is greater in construction zones. If you’re involved in such a crash, you should consider seeking medical attention for any injuries you might have suffered. Then, speak with your insurance company about the accident in order to file a claim for compensation. It may also be wise to speak with an auto accident attorney in order to ensure all of your legal rights are being protected.