- William (Bill) Ginsburg Elected to American Board of Trial Advocates We are very pleased to announce the director of our litigation department, Attorney William (Bill) Ginsburg, has been elected to the American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA). ABOTA is a national association of plaintiff and defense trial lawyers. Extensive trial experience and good standing in the legal community are necessary for membership.Congratulations to Bill Ginsburg for being elected to this esteemed organization! We are so glad to have you on our side!
- Prominent California Attorney William Ginsburg Joins Berg Injury Lawyers March 2010 Berg Injury Lawyers is pleased to announce the addition of veteran trial attorney William S. Ginsburg to its ranks as senior litigation counsel.
- Traumatic Brain Injury Claims FOX40 | December 2017 Traumatic brain injuries (TBIs) often require expensive medical treatment. But even if medical coverage is available, the true cost of a TBI may be more than an insurance company is willing to pay. Supervising attorney Diem Tran sat down with the FOX40 team to talk about these claims and how Berg Injury Lawyers wants to help you get maximum compensation.
- Motorcycle Accident Claims FOX40 | November 2017 Motorcycle accident injuries are often serious or even fatal. Diem Tran, supervising attorney at Berg Injury Lawyers, spoke with the FOX40 team about the difficulties many injured motorcyclists face after an accident and how Berg Injury Lawyers wants to help.
- Trucking Accident Claims FOX40 | October 2017 If you were injured in a trucking accident, your claim could be worth more than what the insurance companies initially tell you. Diem Tran, of Berg Injury Lawyers, spoke with the FOX40 team about how to more safely share the road with commercial trucks and why it’s important to talk to an attorney after a crash.
- Dog Bite Claims FOX40 | September 2017 Whether you’re a dog owner or you were bitten by a dog in California, you should know how dog bite laws apply to you. Diem Tran, supervising attorney at Berg Injury Lawyers, explained the basics of dog bite injury claims with the FOX40 team.
- Slip and Fall Claims FOX40 | August 2017 If you slipped and fell on someone else’s property, you may be able to hold them responsible for your injuries. Supervising attorney Diem Tran sat down with FOX40 to explain the qualifying conditions for a slip and fall accident and how Berg Injury Lawyers may be able to help.
- Wrongful Death Claims FOX40 | June 2017 A wrongful death is any fatality caused by the wrongful or negligent act of another. Wrongful death claims can include auto accidents, work accidents, defective products, and medical malpractice. Diem Tran, of Berg Injury Lawyers, sat down with the FOX40 team to talk about these claims.
- Types of Car Insurance Coverage FOX40 | May 2017 Understanding your car insurance coverage can help you get maximum compensation after a crash. Diem Tran, supervising attorney at Berg Injury Lawyers, talks about the different types of coverage available to drivers in California.
- Public Entity Claims FOX40 | April 2017 There is a very specific process to follow for filing a public entity claim, and hiring an attorney can help make that process easier. Berg Injury Lawyers’ Diem Tran sits down with FOX40 to discuss how to handle a public entity claim
- What to Do After Giving a Recorded Statement FOX40 | March 2017 After an accident, the insurance company will need detailed information about the incident. Attorney, Diem Tran, talks with the FOX40 team about what you should do after giving a recorded statement and why it’s important to consult an attorney.
- How to Handle An Auto Accident FOX40 | March 2017 Diem Tran, attorney at Berg Injury Lawyers, sits down with FOX40 to cover the right way to handle an auto accident. She talks about what to expect with the insurance company and the first thing you should do in the event of an accident.
Attorney Diem Tran Featured on FOX40 FOX40 | March 2017 Attorney, Diem Tran, of Berg Injury Lawyers talked with the FOX40 news team about what to do after an accident. She covers steps to take, who to call, and what drivers should do to stay prepared.
- William Berg Featured in Plaintiff Magazine Plaintiff Magazine | August 2010 Sole practitioner, shrewd businessman, and public servant William Berg advises lawyers to figure out what area of law they like in order to be successful.
- William Berg’s Associated Press Interview The Associated Press interviewed William Berg for a special report about Eli Lilly’s claims that lawyer advertising affects patients’ prescription drug use.
- District Accused of Lax Security After First Attack on Boy San Francisco Chronicle | December 2005 William Berg weighs in on the case of his client, 17-year-old Hassan Rahgozar, who suffered a crushed jaw and two black eyes during an attack at Hercules Middle/High School.