Personal Information CollectedWebsites, blogs, and/or apps provided by Berg Injury Lawyers use online forms for visitors to request information from, or a consultation with, Berg Injury Lawyers. When visitors fill out one of these online contact forms, they may be asked to provide certain personally identifiable information, including name, address, email, and phone number. After filling out this form, messages are automatically forwarded to Berg Injury Lawyers or its representatives, and contact information is saved in a database.
- When do we collect information? We collect information when you fill out a form, visit the site, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, or use certain other site features
- How do we use your information? We may use the information we collect to improve or personalize your browsing experience, and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- How do we protect visitor information? We do not use vulnerability scanning, scanning to PCI standards, or SSL authentication. Any website, blog, or app we provide is provided for informational purposes only, and we never ask for personal or private information. Any information sent to us through the internet, apps, www.getberg.com or in an email is neither secure nor confidential and is sent at your own risk.
- IP address
- URLs of websites and pages visited
- Dates and times of visits
- Computer hardware and software information
- Other available information
- Keep track of advertisements.
- Understand your preferences based on previous or current site activity, which enables us to provide you with improved services
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future
Third Party DisclosureBerg Injury Lawyers does not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer users’ personally identifiable information to third parties. If requested or agreed upon by the client, Berg Injury Lawyers may provide clients’ contact information and other case information to third party attorneys when cases are referred.
- Third Party Links We do not include or offer third party products or services on our website.
- Google Adsense Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. We have not enabled Google AdSense on our site, but we may do so in the future.
- Users can visit our site anonymously.
- Users are able to change their personal information by calling us.
How does our site handle “do not track” signals?We honor “do not track” signals and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third party behavioral tracking?Any website, blog, or app provided by Berg Injury Lawyers may allow third party behavioral tracking.
COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act)The Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online by regulating the collection of personal information from children under age 13. This website does not specifically market to children under age 13.
Fair Information PracticesThe Fair Information Practice Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States. In order to be in line with Fair Information Practice Principles, we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
- We will notify affected users via email within 7 business days.
- We will notify affected users via phone call within 7 business days.