Types of Car Accidents in FresnoOur legal team knows that there are countless causes of car accidents. We have the knowledge, experience, and resources to help victims of all types of car accidents, such as:
- Rear-End Collisions Rear-end collisions can be sudden and traumatic, and they often occur without warning or time for victims to brace themselves. These accidents may result in whiplash and other injuries to the head, neck, back, and spine.
- Head-On Collisions Head-on collisions often result in serious and even life-threatening injuries for both drivers and passengers due to the levels of force involved. Victims of these accidents often require immediate medical attention and long-term hospitalization.
- Side Collisions Side collisions usually occur when drivers run red lights or stop signs and strike other vehicles that are passing through intersections. These collisions typically cause severe—or even fatal—injuries for all victims involved.
The Most Dangerous Roads in FresnoState Route 99 and Interstate 5 serve as vital transportation conduits for the Central Valley. Agriculture is vital to the area, and highways and interstates in and around Fresno carry a large amount of traffic from commercial trucks. Some of the most dangerous roadways in Fresno include:
- State Route 99 In Fresno, an average of 10 people are killed on State Route 99 each year.
- Parkway Drive Three fatal accidents were recorded in Fresno on Parkway Drive in 2010.
- North Blackstone Avenue Law enforcement investigated six fatal collisions along this main throughway in 2010.